- No inquiry, no username, and no password are required; just tap the phone, insert coins, and get WiFi.
- Provide big WiFi signal range (around 100 meters for outdoor / 30 meters for indoor) and support around 50 concurrent users (optional high-end version can support up to 500 concurrent users).
- No need for supervision. Self-service working method to save labor cost.
- Provide user-friendly pop-up instruction page to tell end users how to get WiFi service.
- Excellent coin-learning ability to recognize your local coins and discriminate fake coins.
- Offer cloud-based NMS (Network Management System) to monitor all online machines remotely.
- Support account roaming between different machines to help end users enjoy your WiFi service in multiple sites.
- Professional coin passage design to prevent coin stolen or fraud.
- Venue owners can get extra revenue by providing WiFi hotspot service and attract more visitors which is good for his original business;
- Venue owners can display advertisements for their products on the login page for better promotion, or show ads for other shops to get income;
- No WiFi squatter or hacker to stole Internet because no username and password is required.
- Travelers can get quick and cheap Internet access without paying expensive charge for data roaming or new SIM card;
- Visitors can check/send email, browse websites, and watch videos from any WiFi-enabled smart mobile phone, tablet, laptop, or handheld device.
Suited for indoor or storefront public environment, such as:
- Long-stay place: dormitories, apartments, hotels, hospitals;
- Crowed public place: stations, food centers, restaurants, coffee shops, pubs, lounge bars, Karaoke bars, beauty salons, chain shops, lobby of banks/hotels;
- Sports area and recreation centers: bowling, billiards;
- Tourism place: international airports, beaches, parks, swimming pools, exhibition and convention sites.